Monday 6 February 2017

Welcome to ESS 221 - Climate Change and Adaptation

Greetings ESS 221 Students!

I hope we have all made it through the holidays well and are prepared for this academic year.

This course will be taught by me, Luci Coleman, and supervised and coordinated by Dr. Rich Knight (who has traditionally taught this course).

We have created an email for this course - ess221uwc@gmail.com. If you have any questions or concerns related to the course, please email me here - I will be monitoring emails daily.

You can also post inquiries on the ESS facebook group - ESS UWC.

Going forward into the semester - all assignments will be assigned in class - paper copies of assignments will be handed out as appropriate. Assignments will also be posted (with appropriate documentation) on this blog as well as onto the ESS UWC facebook group.

My advice is to stay organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment